cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic Box stopped connecting to network.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Magic Box stopped connecting to network.

OK - we'll need to get some additional info to try and help troubleshoot and review this further. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Okay, here's my full story... After the new box also did not connect to the network, I realized the problem was not my equipment, but with Sprint. I contacted Sprint and they opened up a trouble ticket. I heard from tech support the next day, who confirmed that the issue was a relay at the local cell tower needing some adjustments. 

He said to give it a day or two for the work to be completed, and then periodically restart with a factory reset. Within 18 hours, all issues were corrected, and box is up and running fine with full bars LTE.

If your issue is also that your box is not connecting to LTE services, my suggestion is to call Magic Box tech support (844-463-3194) and ask them to check your local tower. They were great, and ever so nice and helpful.

I wish you good luck getting your service back!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Thank you Wrachel so much for sharing your experience in efforts to help others. It is Greatly appreciated!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat