Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues + Pandemic= Disaster

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network Issues + Pandemic= Disaster

My wife and I just moved to a new neighborhood in San Francisco, otherwise known as tech Disneyland. The service in our place is atrocious, non existent most of the time. I'm roaming and that doesn't work most of the time either. I have to take my S10`Plus and go stand in the middle of Rhode Island St between 23rd and 24th streets to get a call to go out. I call home and my wife will answer only if walking the dog or she just happens to be outside far enough toward the street for it to work and then the call gets dropped or long periods of nothing. I have reset, refreshed tried the automatic/cdma switch. been walked through fixes for a couple of hours of phone time with sprint and they finally said, "Eh, lets send out a Pebble it will be there by the end of the week" That was the before last. It didn't show and honestly I didn't expect it to. For 5 years Sprint has found the ability to go back on there word a number of times, so I wasn't surprised that it was a no show. So I called, and was told it would be here by Friday, last Friday. Then oddly enough last Friday Sprint calls me! That's right they reached out to me for the very purpose of telling me that I "don't qualify for a pebble" the reps of course could not tell me why this is, could not say to me who could, they could not offer anything other than "no".

Now I own a business that has been effected by Covid and got nothing in the way of stimulus money, not a penny. other companies I do business with reduced their fees to the tune of 30%. Sprint did none of this they merely postponed my payments to them and still tried to charge late fees until I caught them. Now, with Covid my wife who is a therapist working with at risk adults is forced to work from home when not in the field putting her health at risk to do her job. She's a frontline essential worker and can't even take a call from a client since HER PHONE WONT WORK AT HOME and I don't qualify after being told twice the thing (pebble) is on the way. I don't know what to do other than beg maybe go to the media since this is a story I'm sure would do well for a day . So sprint, please do the right thing and solve this for us because it's the right thing to do. People are suffering and your profits are /were up now people are suffering directly because of some arbitrary fluctuating policy that serves nobody or the greater good. So please fix it or I will walk away from Sprint /T-Mobile and go to Verizon . As it stands I'll not pay you another dime until this is fixed.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, good advice thanks .  Last I heard from them was this morning when they told me that due to my account "TYPE" I have to call an 888-Blah Blah Blah - Blah Blah Blah Blah number which turns out to be Sprint Migration and were closed by the time I was able to call them.  I did ask what type of account I have and it's apparently the type that gets ignored because they never responded to that specific and direct question.  So I wrote them this:

Do you people ever answer anyone's questions? I have asked a number of direct yes or no type of questions and it's as if you don't really respond except for the initial response to any complaint  that goes something like this: "Oh no, we really care about our customers being happy with their service!, whatever can we do?" After that it's like talking to a Magic 8 Ball that was left in the sun and all the words faded off the little floating triangle. So when we ask a question, what do we get?  I don't expect to hear from them again as their customer service is nothing more than a fraud.  I will call the number tomorrow  and I will update this with whatever they say. I think its important to force these nonsensical conversations leading to the abyss into the open rather than private messages where they hide their rude treatment of customers. This way people can see that nothing much gets resolved until such time as the customer flees the scene for their own sanity. Being said, Sprint will never squeeze me for another dime if this isn't resolved and the phones will be in the bay. Our credit is good enough that a collection from an out of business telecommunications company won't amount to anything anyways. Most lenders don't even look at those types of accounts anyways since they're as dirty as they are.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat