cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Upgrade Maps

Journeyman

Network Upgrade Maps

Does sprint still offer the network upgrade maps like was stated here:

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Network-Blog/Network-Improvement-Maps-from-Sprint/ba-p/936209

I’ve went to the link in there, and I don’t see any maps showing recent and upcoming upgrades, just the kinds of improvements being done to the whole network overall.

13 REPLIES 13
GrandMaster

Re: Network Upgrade Maps

yeah the last one Sprint had up and rolling was the LTE rollout/new tower upgrades etc. not sure if they are going to do anything with the VoLTE launch or not though. havent heard anything about this via the grapevine as of yet.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Ok. Thanks. Just curious since you can’t pull the zip code anymore to see which towers in specific were getting but kept the generic general update page.

GrandMaster

i know for the VoLTE launch its more of a soft launch..they popped a few markets open so far and are testing the tar out of them before they start lighting up more of them..all i know so far on it. i know my market is supposed to get it here soonish (or maybe its already lit up..cant remember) but my G6 has not received the update as of yet to turn it on (LG isnt the quickest when it comes to updates one way or another so i was already prepared for this lol)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Mine already has it. Just hoping for the supposed MB update to supposedly allow it.

GrandMaster

its been a while. which phone did you have?

Journeyman

iPhone XS. I meant I just have to wait for the Magic Box to allow VoLTE that is supposedly either planned or already being pushed out.

GrandMaster

i could have sworn they (Apple) were still doing Beta testing on the update that is bringing you guys VoLTE abilities.

i'll need to double check on the VoLTE via MagicBox deal though..

Journeyman

It’s been public for about a month or two.

GrandMaster

nice. i havent seen any threads created for it as of yet..

12.1.2 or something like that?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Since 12.1.1. Works pretty good but still could use a little bit of fine tuning. Mainly in going between Wi-Fi and LTE.

GrandMaster

im a bit excited to try it out but at the same time im still rocking the full Calling Plus..so my hand off both ways is pretty stellar.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat