cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network/data/connection problems

Journeyman

Network/data/connection problems

Im in houston Texas no data connection since 5pm. Cant make phone calls or send texts. I have restarted my cellphone I powered down my cell phone for an hour. No data. Is this a nationwide problem? If so...how long will it take for it to be fix. It's a major concern if an accident happens. 

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Network/data/connection problems

We are aware of the issues in Texas. We are currently investigating it. We are hoping it is back up and running soon. 

Journeyman

Network / data / connection problems in Corpus Christi, TX

The network seems to have gone down around a hour ago in Corpus Christi, TX 78404 zip code

Calls and messages cannot be made at this time.

Just reporting outage?  Is there a place on the website to report outages and see what has been reported already?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Network / data / connection problems in Corpus Christi, TX

We are investigating what is going on. Smiley Sad We are hoping it will be up and running soon. 

Journeyman

What caused this? 

Journeyman

Other then me. Is anyone else having problems with their service in Freeport, TX or in other areas?

Highlighted

Re: Other then me. Is anyone else having problems with their service in Freeport, TX or in other ...

Hey Shunn01 

Customers in some parts of Texas and Louisiana may be experiencing service issues. Our teams are working quickly to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Journeyman

Same here in Freeport. They are not sure how long the problem will be. 

Journeyman

Re: Other then me. Is anyone else having problems with their service in Freeport, TX or in other are

I'm having the same problem I'm in houston and it's my both lines with the issue. I keep getting told they have a problem and they have a ticket open to fix the issue.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat