cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues in Omaha, NE?

Journeyman

Network issues in Omaha, NE?

Hi, I have been unable to send multimedia messages for the past 2 days. It appears this only happens when sending them to other Sprint users, such as my husband. When attempting to send, the message fails and I get a return text that says T"customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110"

Please help! 

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Network issues in Omaha, NE?

Hi @Grumpymom, when the error message 2110 is received is because the person you're texting is unavailable at the moment. We can take a look at the areas, what are the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of you and your husband?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We're both at work right now near the zip code 68138. I can call him, email him, but can't send him texts. He said he is having the same issue. I've also noticed that an app we use, Life360, hasn't been updating the past 2 days also. 

Sprint Social Care

Grumpymom - Thanks fro the information. We took a look at that area and see that a service alert is affecting that zone. Our network team  is working to resolve the issue. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you! Will this post be updated when there is more info?
Sprint Social Care

Grumpymom 

The posts are usually not updated even though the service alert is closed. Feel free to contact us to receive updates. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat