Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE service only 1XRTT service.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

No LTE service only 1XRTT service.

I am in the 55037 zip code and am getting intermittent signal 1 bar and no LTE service at all on band 25 which is the only band my device can receive; device is a cellular modem so voice service is pretty much useless on data only device (hotspot)...lol

Yes I rebooted the device.   I have had this happen before and last for a couple hours, but not all day long.

Hinckley Minnesota 55037

jreding_0-1597729701126.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! Thanks for reaching out with your concern. So I've reviewed the area & I've noticed an outage that started yesterday (17th Aug, 2020). Good news is, our network team is already aware of it & they are working on getting it resolved as soon as possible. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! Thanks for reaching out with your concern. So I've reviewed the area & I've noticed an outage that started yesterday (17th Aug, 2020). Good news is, our network team is already aware of it & they are working on getting it resolved as soon as possible. 

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat