cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service in Home

Journeyman

No Service in Home

Until a month ago I had okay service in my home. There was a lightning storm last month and since then I am constantly on roaming at home. I cannot make or receive calls, anything that does come through gets dropped, SMS messages are spotty and MMS messages will not come through at all.

My husband had the same phone with the same issues, however we can message each other when we're at home.

I tried contacting support on the app but it keeps disconnecting ne when they say they are going to connect me with a technical expert. I'm fairly sure one of the towers here just have been hit by the lightning, but I don't know how to file a report that just says that and I'm sick of the useless people who won't listen to me in the app chat and then keep disconnecting me with wait times upward of 10 minutes. I just want to have service at home again of some kind.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: No Service in Home

I know this has been an irritating time for you. I'll do my best to get this taken care of. Have you tried to update your PRL and reset your network settings on each phone?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Seriously?

'Did you try turning it off and on again?'

Useless.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

By processing the troubleshooting steps, you're realigning your phones with the tower. These steps are always processed first when there is an issue with calls, texts, or data. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
GrandMaster

about as useless as not giving any info on..oh i dont know..

-what all you have tried already?

-where you even are?

at the current moment they can almost positively say you are in the U.S...and thats about it.

@sunitagt wrote:

Seriously?

'Did you try turning it off and on again?'

Useless.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat