cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VoLTE or 5g

Highlighted
Journeyman

No VoLTE or 5g

All of a sudden I only have LTE. 5g volte went away on my phone. I'm so over sprint I ready to leave them. Every since the merger, I've had nothing but connectivity issues and I'm over it!! I'm on the note 20 ultra

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

you might opt to post your zip code and closest cross streets in case its a tower issue or possibly upgrades.

does the problem go away once you leave that area by say 5+ miles?

are there any other Sprint phones around you? and are they seeing the same thing or no?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Does your LTE work? Because my LTE and 3G doesn't even work. Nothing on Sprint seems to ever work for people. I don't know how they can make a 5G "service" when their LTE barely works. Sounds counterproductive. 

Highlighted

and which phone do you have?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Nope I'm over 5 miles away still the same thing must be all towers 🙄🙄🙄

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat