cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data 90% of the time in areas with good coverage - Galaxy S10+ and iPhone XR

Journeyman

No data 90% of the time in areas with good coverage - Galaxy S10+ and iPhone XR

Let me start this topic letting you know how disappointed I am with Sprint service (not customer service, Sprint data and coverage).

90% of the time I don't have coverage. Even a single Google search or maps directions take forever to load.

We did all the network configurations reset and review with technical support and still didn't work. They tried to blame the phone (Galaxy S10+) but my family has 4 additional phones in the line, 4 iPhone XR and all of them have this issue.

But it's not just data, even phone calls are getting dropped by the network in the middle of a conversation. I hope none of us have an accident and we are unable to reach anyone even in an area with "good" coverage.

The fun fact is that we were Boost Mobile customers before and we didn't have these issues with them... And they use Sprint's infrastructure. That suggests me that someone in Sprint is putting a negligent cap in our network even with an Unlimited Plus plan.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: No data 90% of the time in areas with good coverage - Galaxy S10+ and iPhone XR

Quick edit: I did have mobile data issues with Boost but after reporting them, "magically" were resolved by themselves. What a coincidence that after reporting I'd never have issues again with Mobile data!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat