cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, Greensboro NC 27409

Journeyman

No data, Greensboro NC 27409

I've complained again and again about this area, and I don't know why I continue to be a customer with Sprint. But here it goes (again):

Greensboro, NC 27409 around the Chimney Rock Road/Gallimore Dairy Rd intersection. Absolutely no data today. Email will not connect, cannot send messages in iMessage. Basic smart phone features are not working. Service has been unusually terrible in the past few months here. My phone says it has two bars of LTE but clearly I have nothing at all...

This is a high-traffic area. It's only a mile or two from a major airport, lot's of cafes, restaurants and hotels are nearby. There are also a lot of industrial and office jobs around. Any Sprint customers who travel through here or work here (i.e. me) won't have service. I can understand the signal being slowed slightly by the traffic but it's become increasingly ridiculous.

If you can't fix the issue I'm going to need to turn my phone in and cancel service. I've been a customer for 15+ years, so we'll just consider those ETFs to have already been paid... I won't pay a dime.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: No data, Greensboro NC 27409

I totally understand your frustration, I did go ahead and report the issue. The techs are aware and are working quickly as possible to get this issue resolved.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

When will the issue be resolved with the network?

I can't justify spending money on this phone anymore if I can't use it.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I checked on the tower again. The services are still impaired. I don't have any updates at this time. I have submitted another ticket on your behalf, to let them know it is still an issue.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat