cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception and no data!!!

Journeyman

Re: No reception and no data!!!

@OldGreg_Sprint , whenever you have a free moment, I was wondering if you might be able to see if there still are any Sprint tower issues in the 60612 zip around Ashland & Fulton? And also in 60606, Wacker & Adams? I just about always need to use ##UPDATE# to use my iPhone. The first zip is just west of downtown Chicago and the second is downtown Chicago, cross street of the Sears Tower, actually Willis Tower (I don't like that they renamed the building). This is Chicago's financial district with a huge population of buisness supplied smartphones. I would imagine there would be a priority to fix problematic towers but maybe not the case. Just annoying my phones data almost never works properly....

Wizard

Howdy kgolland. I'll be more than happy to look into this area. Thanks for all the info. Give me a few mins to look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

Thanks for your patience. After looking into this area, I see that coverage should be good. So I looked into the towers in this area. In the Ashland & Fulton 60612 area, I'm seeing there are a couple towers that have open service alerts. For the Wacker & Adams 60606 area, I'm seeing a couple few towers this open service alerts. 

Our tower teams have been notified and deployed to these towers. Resetting the network settings can help. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you very much for looking into the areas. I appreciate the information. I have become accustomed to resetting my network settings. Are there plans for the future to make the network more resilient so that I will not even notice tower issues/data issues  and will not need to reset my network settings so often? 

Wizard

That is the ultimate goal. Sprint is working on repairing, replacing and even adding towers, so that in the future our customers won't even notice if a tower starts to an issue. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Live in Utah here been having the same issue about 30 days after signing the contract conveniently the coverage went down... been trying to get an answer from customer service since then to no avail. I cant even make a call what if I had to dial 911. I even asked if I would be in violation of the contract if they were in violation first by not providing coverage then all the sudden the chat ends with customer support they haven't changed

Where at in Utah are you located? This would concerning, and I would like to look into this. 

Journeyman

Eagle Mountain  had great service for the first 3 or 4 weeks then nothing 

May I have the zip code? 

Journeyman

I do see you should get decent services. But it looks like the trees did get their leaves, and that has hindered service. You can send us a PM, and we can look into the account. 

Journeyman

Hi Cat - Thank you for your help! I was just able to complete the Resets on my iPhone X while sitting in Zip Code 60601 and will let you know the results in a day or two.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat