cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception and no data!!!

Journeyman

Re: No reception and no data!!!

I just replied to Cat! I was just able to complete the Resets while in Chicago and will know whether this worked in a couple of days.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Awesome. Let us know if you need anything else. We are always here. 

Journeyman

Sent a PM but yet service still crap

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Which phone are you on? Have you tried resetting your network?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Galaxy s10e and yes reset network restet phone nothing works paying over a hundred bucks a month for a paper weight 

Hi Pbhorton75! How long have you had this issue, and have you taken the phone into a service and repair center?

About 30 days after I bought the phone so about 3 months have taken it in they blame the tower being down and not putting out a strong enough signal

About how long ago did you take it in? Reason I ask is there is a known issue with a small number of the Samsung Galaxy S10 devices, and we are replacing them if they are experiencing the data issues.  I'd recommend taking it back in, and to a corporate owned location. I can give you the address of one if you need it. 

I believe I know where a couple are do I need a return order or something but what are the chances that both my s10e are experiencing the same problem 

It's done via the service and repair department.  They'll order the phone via their system(does not come out of store inventory).  It's entirely possible that both of those phones are having the same issue. Given the number of those phones that have been sold since launch and the number that we've seen the issue with, it's still a relatively small failure rate.  There were just so many sold, it seems like a lot. 

I'll look into it
Journeyman

So basically it's a recall ? Or I have to use the copay on my insurance 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat