cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after switching Carrier

Journeyman

No service after switching Carrier

I used the 1-year free BYOD deal. I was able to activate my iPhone SE (Model A1723), and the Sprint signal bar and LTE appears for about 10 seconds, and then goes into No Service. I can activate WiFi calling but calls drop after a few seconds.

I have tried resetting my network settings, factory resetting my iPhone, updating my iOS, and the ## dial commands.

Can anybody help me with this please?

8 REPLIES 8
GrandMaster

Re: No service after switching Carrier

are calls affected as well? by calls i mean across the mobile network and not through wifi calling. and is this location based or does it happen no matter where you go in town?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

and dumb question but you have the Sprint sim card correct?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

There is "No Service" so the question of calls doesn't even come up. WiFi calling is all fine. And yes, I have the Sprint SIM in the phone. Signal bar comes for 10 sec if I turn on and off Airplane Mode.

GrandMaster

at this point try doing a network reset..cant exactly hurt since you are not receiving any signal anyways. they might have to refresh your device info in their system but start with the network reset and see if it comes back to life again.

Journeyman

Completed the network reset, it still doesn't help. Still there is "No Service".

GrandMaster

they will probably have to do the reset on their end then..one of the agents that pop in here will be able to take care of that for you..

does the signal improve at all when you drive around town or is it the same no matter where you go? and by chance do you know any other Sprint users? and are they seeing the same thing?

Sprint Social Care

Hey @Avi282,

Let's take a look into this for you. Please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Post removed.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat