cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for 2 months

Journeyman

No service for 2 months

I have the s10+ since I got it in March 8th I have had issues. I have no LTE meaning I can't use my phone period. I can use wifi obviously but even on wifi I get maybe 50% service. No calls, texts or internet for 2 months. I've had my phone replaced once already on March 23rd  through sprint but still no service on the new one. I've been to multiple sprint sites including repair stores just to be promised a fix soon. Sprint also tries claiming its Samsung's fault, honestly I don't care I would just like to have a phone that works. I've actually been in a situation where I needed emergency assistance but when I called 911 I get the message "call not sent". I can't send or get MMS messages because apparently "sprint doesnt let you send those through wifi" but I only can use wifi. I have refused to pay my bill now in protest but sprint could care less. My bill is extended as much as it can be so now im forced to drop services because I still will refuse to pay for services I can't use. Assurion supposedly is sending a replacement phone that will "100% work" but they are on backorder so it won't be sent until after I drop services which will not help me.  Im tired of getting promises of a working phone just because sprint wants me to continue waisting money. 

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No service for 2 months

I know this is insanely frustrating and being without a phone is not okay. We're waiting for a new shipment of phones to meet the demand.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Your new shipment is not coming in time for my services to get cut off

Journeyman

You are not alone I’m in the same boat here been 2 months and I have an IPhone spent over 30 hours in the phone in 2 weeks sprint applied over 180$ in credits to my account and still issue not fixed I refuse to pay my bill as well

6FA03596-E7CA-4EEF-B1A7-57BC21E5D029.png

Howdy Nismo105. I'd like to look into the ticket and the escalation. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Sorry I do not just got out my passwords this is something sprint should have contacted me about if you’d like to look into my account you need to call me from sprint
Journeyman

Nothing has fixed my issues yet and everyone’s needs to know about this the customer service here jumped me around from person to person to person and made me repeat myself many time and got my blood pressure so high I had to go to the hospital to seek medical attention for chest pain!!!! I’m 29 years old this company has been causing Heath problems for me single day one to much stress they do now care

I hear ya Nismo105. At this time your account has been assigned to a dedicated team. I've provided their contact info for you in the PM I sent you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Yes I was told by them I would be receiving a call from one of them within the week it’s now over a week this is more then once I have been lied to and manipulated.. I have been on hold with that number since you sent it to me customer service sucks then I get one the phone and they don’t even read notes they want me to repeat myself over an over
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat