cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service iPhone 6s

Journeyman

No service iPhone 6s

I'm having a similar issue to the one noted on this forum: https://community.sprint.com/t5/Problem-Solvers-Archive/Unlocked-iPhone-6s-not-activating-with-sprin...

No one seems to be able to help me, but my phone connects to Sprint towers briefly, and then proceeds to give no signal.  I've spent countless hours with tech support from Sprint and Apple.  For some reason the phone will not connect even though it's been activated on Sprint.

I'm ready to give on Sprint.  Thought that they had a pretty good deal, but I'm going to go elsewhere unless I can get a solution here.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No service iPhone 6s

We do want to keep you. May I have the model number of your iPhone??

Journeyman

A1688

The version A1866 is not supported by Sprint. We only support the following models:

• A1688 - Sprint  & Verizon Model Number
  • A1633 - AT&T Model Number
  • A1688 - T-Mobile Model Number

It would seem that we don't support the model you have. That would be why you are having the issues. 

Journeyman

Mine is A1688, not A1866.  Mine is supported (and already activated on Sprint).

That is completely my mistake. I am sorry for that. Go ahead and send me a PM with your account details. I can take a look to see what we can do. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat