cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Fishers, IN 46037

Journeyman

No service in Fishers, IN 46037

Haven't been getting any service even in my home where I have used it before very reliably, this is a new problem and I'm wondering why it's happening, coverage has been great in the past but now I can't even search things on google or open up the home page on YouTube. **bleep**. It's as if someone just pulled the plug on my service, seriously even with 5 bars on LTE I can't do anything, it tells me I'm not even connected to the internet. I hanged nothing, sprint just thought it would be a good idea to pack up and leave town I guess. 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No service in Fishers, IN 46037

With this being a new problem, I'll assume there is an issue with the tower and the phone's connection to it. I recommend resetting the network settings. I can also review the tower performance. What is your zip code?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

My zip code is 46037 

GrandMaster

the closest cross streets to you so they can narrow down which tower is actually covering you?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Yes, we will need the cross streets near the area you are in. That way we can pinpoint the tower that you're connected to.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat