cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Northwest Arkansas

Journeyman

No service in Northwest Arkansas

No service in Siloam Springs or Fayetteville. 3G will pop up but anytime me or my husband clicks and app, sends a text or makes a call it goes straight to no service and says no connection. It will also say that while there's 3G showing. 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: No service in Northwest Arkansas

I hear you. I live out in the sticks and having no signal is very frustrating. I looked at the coverage map and see that coverage in these location should be great. But in the real world you are having issues. So I checked the towers in these towns and there are several towers with network tickets on them Our tower team is currently working on these towers. At this time I'm not seeing a timeline, check back here for updates.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

What's sad is we don't live in the sticks. We live in town where we usually have fantastic service, so.
GrandMaster

the agent was only pointing out that they know where you are coming from since the agent lives in the sticks with rough coverage.

for you multiple towers having issues or being worked on either means they are upgrading them OR there was a large scale outage..usually those pop in when for example a road crew slices through a cable and shorts out all kinds of stuff.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

@tmr419 wrote:
What's sad is we don't live in the sticks. We live in town where we usually have fantastic service, so.

I know exactly where you are.  Right there at the Oklahoma/Arkansas border.  Back in the day, my family would go to the Dogwood Festival.  

Yes, @Cat_Sprint is right, the 2 sites that serve the town are down.  It appears we are having backhaul issues at both sites.  Currently, Cox and Windstream are investigating and we should know more by the end of the day.

Journeyman

Yeah. I know what the agent meant. Thanks though. 

Journeyman

Love the dogwood festival. Thank you!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat