cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service no data no help ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No service no data no help ?

Been talking with Sprint for two months my data is only getting worse I have had no help they seem to only want to apply credits to my account and not fix the issue I am way far past being helped from Sprint I may be just switching to Verizon

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted

@Cls18212  I have been though this be prepared for a stressful few months of endless promises still dealing with this issue and now they are telling me i need a new phone but what they don’t know is I have already replaced this phone not I’m being offered free phones at no cost promising I won’t have prorated charges blah blah don’t fall for it 

Highlighted

I don’t have anything in my pm

hoe can my phone go from 4 bars Sprint to no service to extended network with 1 bar ?  All while sitting in the same spot? 

Highlighted

Cls18212 did you complete the reset I mentioned earlier? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

No I did not see anything about a reset. 

Tell me how and I will try.  But will be surprised if it has not already been done.

Aldo airrave was installed last week and doesn’t seem to work either  

Highlighted

Howdy Cls18212. I Looked into this area, and I see the coverage should be good. So I checked the towers, and there is a tower with a recently closed service alert. After a tower has been worked on, it's best to reset the network setting can help. To complete this on an Android device, please dial ##72786#. For an Apple device, please follow the steps below: 
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Setting

Let's give the reset a try, and let me know if the service improved. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

OK.   I have just done this.  

Unfortunately I lost all my wifi passwords now. Ugh !

my phone now shows 1 bar with ' Extended Network'  , same as usual.

Sometimes it goes to No Service at my house also.

A few months ago, service was fine at my home and in the area.

Highlighted

Well shenanigans Cls18212. Ok. I'd like to report the issue you're having. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted

I’m having this same issue.. smh. All the lines on my account.
Highlighted

@Mrsyoung Please send us a PM, and we can look into this issue. 

Highlighted

I was told yesterday that there was a outage and that’s the reason for my data services not to have worked or isn’t working. I just want to get to the bottom of thisI was told yesterday that there was a outage and that’s the reason for my data services not to have worked or isn’t working. I just want to get to the bottom of this

Highlighted

This is the message I get when not connected to WiFi.. I can only make and receive calls when not on wifiThis is the message I get when not connected to WiFi.. I can only make and receive calls when not on wifi

It has been some time now since all of these issues that dedicated team has never contacted me at all no issues have been resolved so now what 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat