cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service no data no help ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No service no data no help ?

Been talking with Sprint for two months my data is only getting worse I have had no help they seem to only want to apply credits to my account and not fix the issue I am way far past being helped from Sprint I may be just switching to Verizon

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted

Hi there! Can you send us a Private Message? We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

I am having the same issue after purchasing a new IPHONE SE and a SIM CARD. I went through the process online to activate my new phone and SIM CARD and deactivate my old phone and SIM Card and I have no service. 

Can someone please let me know what I can do to remedy this?  

Highlighted

@jjohantgen Hey we can check that out for you. Respond to the  PM that we're about to send so that I can assist you. 

Highlighted

I did can you enable it again so that I can send the info. 

Highlighted

It says:

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Please allow me to send another message.
Highlighted

Did you see my last post?

Highlighted

Hello There,

I am back looking to initiate another phone and I am still having the same problems activating my phone. 

When I type in my IMEI to activate my phone on Sprint I get the following message:

This phone has already been activated for Sprint service.

The above statement is untrue because I can't make calls out. 

Highlighted

Can someone help me?
Highlighted

Hi there, I'm here to help! Is this a new device you're activating or reactivating an old device? 

S.R
Highlighted

It is a new one. 

Highlighted

Send us a Private Message. Let's look into this right away. 

S.R
Highlighted

Hello,

I am back and having problems with my phone. I had to wipe the new phone and reinstall everything. Unfortunately it isn't working again. Can someone help me?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat