cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Journeyman

No service

I have been getting “no service” when I should truly should have service. It also causes my texts to not go through and my calls will drop unexpectedly. My husband is on the same plan, and has recently upgraded. He would have

service when I do not. I was speaking with an apple rep about an issue with another phone and asked what would be causing this. She checked all my settings etc, and did not find anything that would cause this. Then She told me it could be my SIM card could be getting worn out as my phone is about 4 years old. She also said I could contact My carrier (sprint) and they could send me a new one. Is this correct and how would I get ahold of the correct responsible party to do so? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: No service

Hi there! You've come to the right place. Let me help you out with getting your SIM card replaced. Just send me a Private Message as soon as you can. 

You can also have the SIM card replaced through one of our stores, please click here to locate your nearest one. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat