cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

No service! 😑😑😑

Journeyman

No service! 😑😑😑

Yesterday morning I noticed that my phone was showing nothing in the upper left hand corner of the screen where it should show service, LTE or 3G & WiFi if connected. I found this strange but it was the first time I’d ever seen this happen. Since yesterday morning my phone has done nothing but give me issues. I’m currently laying in bed where I typically have service & it says I have none ... just connected to WiFi. On my way home tonight I lost service & had to reboot my phone or power it off & back on again to try and make it work. I think I had to do this at least 6 times on my way home. Only to have it work for maybe 15 minutes when I walked in the door and now here I am with β€œNo Service” again. In order for me to regain the service I will have to restart/reboot/power off & back on in no particular order until it decides it wants to have service. I’m so frustrated. Who wants to have a phone with a company that doesn’t work? What is the point? 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care

Re: No service! 😑😑😑

Let's have a look at this.

Besides from your phone showing No Service, are there any other error messages displayed or heard when you try to make a call?

Has this happened in more than 3 locations?

Have you been overseas recently?

Please send me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code to the locations where this has happened. I'd like to review the coverage in your area.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've been having the same issue as well and completely clueless on what to do since it's clearly not an issue with the phone itself

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for stopping by Felipe. Let me see if I can be of help.

If you could help me with the same info I asked above, I'll gladly review the whole situation for you.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

There are no other error messages. It drops calls right and left when I do try to make a call. Yes this has happened in more than 3 locations it’s has happened all over at least a 40 mile radius. It has happened across 2 counties & 3 different zip codes. I did go on a cruise to the Caribbean a little over 2 months ago but I just have started to have these issues. The zip codes are 27577, 27576, & 27607. Cross streets for 27577 are Eden Dr. & Bookerdairy rd. Cross streets for 27576 are highway 39 and branch chapel church rd. Cross streets for 27607 are Lake Boone trl. & Blue ridge Rd. It’s happening as I drive too so I’d say this is a big issue. It’s also not something that the phone β€œfixes” on its own. Usually you lose service and the phone will work to regain service. I have to reboot/restart mine ... sometimes multiple times to get it to work. 

Sprint Social Care

I see an outage affecting LTE near Blue Ridge Rd & Lake Boone Trail in 27607.

Looks like I'll need to check your account. I'll send you a private message so we can continue working on this.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

@elh324 I was just trying to send you a private message but I was unable to. Can you please try to send me one instead? Just click on my name and then on the yellow 'Send a message' button.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat