cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Job

Highlighted
Journeyman

One Job

Sprint, you have 1 job. Literally 1 job and that's to work. I can't even load a website, I can't even load videos from the website, half the time I can't even load Reddit. Your service literally can't do anything right. I'm in a second story of a duplex in the middle of the twin cities in Minnesota, it is NOT that hard or impossible to get connection. Literally every single person can get connection but Sprint. I'm really 2 seconds to breaking this phone again (and another phone at that). I never understood my anger issues until Sprint. And now T Mobile is involved you'd think things would get even decently, marginally, better. But no, it's just gotten worse and borderline unusable. Your company cons us on the regular to pay for this service, which is the only reason why it didn't go totally bankrupt and got bought out instead. This connection is ridiculous and far, far from acceptable. What tf can I do or what am I SUPPOSED to do? It's not like we can just up and change services, you're extorting us for every cent, so what now? There has to be some way to make this trash of a service better and actually usable for once? Does anyone have any suggestions? I can't even load a website with videos for crying out loud. It's either constantly loading, can't find web page or "this page is in offline mode".. HOW am I "offline" with 3-4 bars? Like REALLY?? What can I do for real? I'm not mad at anyone on here or any of you customer service reps at all, I'm mad at this company you work for and support. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

3 reboots, countless airplane modes and STILL CAN'T load either of the 3 websites after a half hour.. what TF is wrong with your company??

Journeyman

"Your connection was interrupted".. how surprising! ALL you do is interrupt the connection because you can never connect! 

Highlighted

Hey, let's get this fixed right away. What's you're location, along with you're ZIP code?

Highlighted

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, what's your location? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat