cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor data service

Journeyman

Poor data service

I have been with sprint for at least 10 years and am finally about to call it quits. I do home Health as a second job  and get terrible service at clients homes and facilities. I could deal when at my home with my WiFi but not with my clients. I called and they want to restart my phone, my phone is not the issue the service is. Sprint spends so much time attracting new customers that they forget about the ones they already have. 

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: Poor data service

I completely understand where you're coming from. We value all of our loyal customers and always looking to expand our coverage. I've checked the map and there isn't any open network tickets in the area. Lets do some troubleshooting on your phone.

Please try the following:

**Update Data Profile: Dial ##873283# then tap Call
**Reset Network Settings: Dial ##25327# then tap Call.
**To clear the cache: Double tap the Home button and windows will pop up. Swipe up and clear them out until there's none left.
**Turn the device off for a few minutes and then power it back on.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have done that before, the issue is not my phone.

Wizard

I can refresh the elements of your phone, to see if that helps. Has that been done before?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Yes. It is NOT my phone. My data had always been like this. I am just tired of dealing with it. I was going to upgrade my phone to an iPhone 8 Plus but the employee at the store wouldn’t let me even though I know I can. I’m just done

Wizard

I'm going to see if I can get a ticket created for you, so they can look into this.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

That’s fine but it’s how my service has always been. Sprint does not have a great signal in my area and I’m not the only one with this issue.

Wizard

I saw that you've reported your issues through the Sprint App. We're currently migrating all phones to voice over LTE. Soon, you will be able to talk on the phone and surf the web at the same time. This has been causing some issues, with customers phones. We are also expanding coverage and updating our towers as well. The techs are working quickly as possible, to get this resolved.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I am with you, just went thru this myself the other day. Called Support and went thru a whole series of procedures to correct a problem with the phone when it wasn’t the phone. Its just a poor network. But theres a trade-off, the service is the cheapest out there, so you get cheapest service. To get better you have to pay more, so I will be leaving as well. 

Journeyman

Oh no we would hate to see you go!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

Yea... i bet..🙄🙄
Highlighted
Journeyman

how can we change this?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat