cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW SERVICE

Journeyman

SLOW SERVICE

Sprint service has REALLY gotten much worse in about the past month or two. To the point I have already looked at how much it’ll cost me to switch to other networks. It’s unbelievable and paying my bill every month makes me sick. 

Zip: 17314

Cross streets: Bryansville Rd. and Woodbine Rd. 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: SLOW SERVICE

Hello courts1087, let's figure this out! We have verified the coverage around the area and everything seems to work properly, so I would like to ask you some questions. Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience this inconvenience? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem relate to data or calls and text?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It’s mainly data but I also have dropped calls. Doesn’t matter where I am. I have 3 lines in my account and they all experience the same issues. 

Sprint Social Care

courts1087, in this case, let's take closer look into this. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat