cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and receiving text messages, dropped calls, no internet connection

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sending and receiving text messages, dropped calls, no internet connection

When are the cell towers in Pasadena TEXAS going to be fixed or upgraded?  Do you have a completion date?  How much longer is this going to take?  When I am at home I cannot send or receive text messages!!!  If I do it is very slow!!!  I have no internet unless I am connected to wi-fi!!!   And last night I had dropped calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please let me know when this is going to be resolved?????  It's been going on for two months!!!  I went by the Sprint store today and the associate told me that it was even happening to her!!! She also told me that many customers have come in with the same problem.  All types of devices.  I have a brand new IPHONE.  So I know for a fact that it is not the phone!!! I need answers!!!!  Please provide answers!!!!

12 REPLIES 12
GrandMaster

Re: Sending and receiving text messages, dropped calls, no internet connection

there can be one tower covering that town or thirty...so the agents will need a tad bit more info to look into this..like where are you roughly? zip code and closest cross streets so they can look at specific towers and work their way out from there.

for the time being though you should be able to use wifi calling to cover you while at home over wifi.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I live in Alvin and work in Pearland.  Ive had service issues since the 1st of November with nothing resolved.  If Im not connected to WIFI I cannot receive calls.  Even connected to WIFI my calls drop in and out .  Sprint keeps giving me the run around.  Ive been a customer for 20 years and and FRUSTRATED to the point once lease it up Im gone

GrandMaster

same things still need answered for the agents..zip code and closest cross streets to both locations so they can look at specific towers for issues and if needed put in a ticket for someone to go out and look at it...which they can not do currently because they wouldnt know which one to send them to.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@vadaniel56 Can you provide me with the nearest cross streets and zip code? I would be happy to take a look into this for you. 

Journeyman

@Katey88_Sprint I am having the same issue. It has been going on since early November. I thought the issue was resolved with the last system upgrade in Dec. 1st. It seemed to get better for about a week,  now it is even worse. I have updated my PRL, updated my Profile, res

Started my phone, checked for system upgrades 5-10 times a day due to this issue.  This is terrible I can barely use my phone. I have been a customer for 20 years and this is truly making me think it is time to go with another company. 

My zip code is 23059. Cross streets are Nuckols Road and Old Nuckols Road. 

Please help me resolve this issue 

@Sdavi258 At this zip code you have provided there is a service alert that is open on a tower in this location. It does state our techs are out working on it to have it up and running. In the mean time please try doing a data profile update through settings to see if that help connect to another tower. 

Journeyman

Ive given this information to Sprint for the past 2 months.  Nothing has been found to be wrong. 

Journeyman

Same here.  I'm done. 

Journeyman

Ive had several tickets opened on this issue and nothing resolved

@vadaniel56 I can check and see if there's something else we can do to get your service fixed if you are wanting help.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes please. Let's get this done.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat