cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service is just getting worse

Journeyman

Service is just getting worse

Anybody else continously experiencing spotty service? All 4 phones on our account continue to have spotty service. Even when next to cell towers or in the city, where service shouldn't be an issue. This is ridiculous. We reboot our phones, update the prl, triy everything. We pay a lot of money each month for service and consistantly have issues no matter where we are at am. At this point considering changing providers and move to AT&T.

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Service is just getting worse

Good morning. Having great services is super important. Lets work together and try to figure this out. How long has this been going on?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Awhile, but seems to have gotten worse since October.

Wizard

I checked the map and there aren't any open network tickets in the area. Have you had your phone refreshed?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

We've tried restarting all of our phones. It is ridiculous. Like I said, we've been next to cell towers and don't have service.
Wizard

Alright. I'm going to private message you to get some more info. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat