cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not available

Journeyman

Service not available

I cant send texts or receive calles from my home. Its been 3 weeks going on 4. 

Sprint has an open ticket but nothing has been done about it. 

Sprint has given me a $65 credit but that doesn't solve my problem.

San diego 92123 area. 

Spectrum center blvd. 

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Service not available

if you are wanting an agent in here to check into the status you will need to add a tad bit more info...like where are you? zip code and closest cross streets to the problem area.

or a ticket number if you were given one.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Service not available

I hear ya Zeke324. I live in a dead zone, and no matter the carrier, I can't get service at my home.I looked into this area and there are still 2 open service alerts. Our tower teams have been deployed, but haven't provied an ETA. 

Have you tried resetting the network setting on your phone? If not, I'd suggest completing this reset. This reset reestablishes the connection between your phone and the towers. 

Android: ##72786#

Apple: 

1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
4. Change to Reset Network Settings.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat