cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage in 98370

Journeyman

Service outage in 98370

Cross street Clear Creek road and Glosser Drive. No service for 2 days. Only roaming so someone's network is working. Works fine in other areas. Called customer service and got someone who barely spoke english. He wanted to transfer me to International.  Maybe they speak english. Tried to bribe me with some sort of signal booster. Lotta good that will do with no Sprint network. 😠

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Service outage in 98370

are you still running into issues?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It appears to have been resolved. Thanks!

GrandMaster

no worries. just wanted to make sure you were taken care of.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat