cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to non existent data speeds Central IA

Journeyman

Slow to non existent data speeds Central IA

So for the past couple of days my speeds have been getting slower and slower.  As of this morning more often than not web and app usage is impossible.  My Download speeds highest was .56mbs and upload was .01mbs with a lot of jitter.  I had another friend with this issue yesterday and was having dropped calls and calls not even come through.  I have tried to be patient with sprint, waiting for LTE, it worked great for a while but always poor coverage areas.  Anyone else experiencing these issues lately?  I am hoping they are just prepping for further upgrades but with the possibility of them merging with t-mobile it might just be time to switch to a better carrier since I will have to pay more later on anyways.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Slow to non existent data speeds Central IA

C2THEHUD,

Hey! I would like to take a look into this for you. I will need the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the location where you've been experiencing these issues so I can take a look at the area and see if there's any open outage causing these inconveniences with the service.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

50309 Keo Way and SW8th street and

50315 SW 5th Place & Porter Avenue

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

C2THEHUD,

Thanks. We will be right back at you in a few!

Sprint Social Care

C2THEHUD,

Thanks for the waiting time. Upon reviewing the areas you've provided us, we've seen that there're no outages in any of the locations. However, we would like to report the issue to our Network Team so that they can determine what's the root cause of this matter.

Please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat