Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Coverage Down in Zip 89023

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint Coverage Down in Zip 89023

Hello! The usual Sprint LTE service is down in the zip code 89023. It's sitting at Extended LTE currently. For anyone interested, it is not my phone or my account. Every time this issue happens, those trying to help start off attempting to see if it's my phone. However, it’s always the tower.  In any case, I have an iPhone 11, it is up-to-date with its software updates, and it does not need a service update (which wouldn’t work anyway because I’m not actually connected to the Sprint network since it’s down). I've tried restarting my phone and toggling the signal on and off and there's no change. There are also other Sprint users in the area (Android, too) that are experiencing the same issue.  I checked the coverage map again and as I expected, I'm supposed to be getting "excellent" LTE coverage. To any Sprint employees who can do so: please check the tower. There is probably only one near Mercury, NV, 89023, and I can't give any more details about my address.  Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Alrighyt, there are a couple open service alerts in your area. I'd like to report the trouble you're having. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Thanks for all the info you provided Mltotten. Give me a couple mins to check into the towers. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Wizard

Alrighyt, there are a couple open service alerts in your area. I'd like to report the trouble you're having. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

View solution in original post

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat