cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Coverage has Deteriorated in Los Angeles

Journeyman

Sprint Coverage has Deteriorated in Los Angeles

A couple of us have sprint and have noticed that coverage has completely deteriorated in the past couple of days. Playa Vista, CA; Woodland Hills, CA; and Torrance, CA. I cannot use LTE at this moment in Playa Vista. Ran all the Software updates, and PRL Updates, and signal has not improved. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. We are all on Android, Samsung Note, and Pixel 2.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint Coverage has Deteriorated in Los Angeles

the entire area in each of those towns or certain parts of them?

the agents will need some close by cross streets to start looking at specific towers and then move out from there to the next set of towers. cross streets for those zip codes.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Here are the area codes that we've noted issues

Journeyman

Centinella Ave and Jefferson Blvd (90066)
Winnetka Ave and Sherman Way (91306)
E Franklin Ave and Main St (90245)
Highlighted
Community Manager

You have 2 outages in the area.  The official response is 4G LTE - Slow data speeds or inability to access data may occur due to 4G Services not functioning at this time. Technicians are working to resolve the issue.

Where this site is located, we need a permit to enter to fix it.  We are waiting for that permit.

There is another site in the area that has lost backhaul (think data/internet).  The equipment that out belongs to Time Warner and our techs will be meeting with them tomorrow.

@quiquevr4 wrote:
Centinella Ave and Jefferson Blvd (90066)
Winnetka Ave and Sherman Way (91306)
E Franklin Ave and Main St (90245)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat