Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint LTE Coverage Not Working - Extended 1x or No Service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint LTE Coverage Not Working - Extended 1x or No Service

Hello again.  The usual Sprint LTE service is down again in the zip code 89023.  It's sitting at Extended 1x currently.  For anyone interested, it is NOT my phone or my account.  Every time this issue happens, those trying to help start off attempting to see if it's my phone.  It isn't.  It's always the tower.  The tower JUST went down last week and I thought it was fixed, but it's acting up again.  As posted before on my few other topics of this subject: I have an iPhone 8, it is up-to-date with its software updates, and all service updates I've tried have failed, as I can't actually connect to the Sprint network.  I've tried restarting my phone and toggling the signal on and off and there's no change.  I checked the coverage map again and as I expected, I'm supposed to be getting "excellent" LTE coverage.  To any actual Sprint employees who can do so:  PLEASE CHECK THE TOWER.  There is probably only one near Mercury, NV, 89023, and I can't give any more details about my address.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sprint LTE Coverage Not Working - Extended 1x or No Service

The tower is down again. There's a service alert which means it's reported and is being worked on as soon as possible.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Awesome!  Thank you so much.  I don't mean to be a grinch but it is rather frustrating.  But I'm glad that Sprint does have some an amazingly quick response time.

I completely understand how frustrating it is. I hope it's fixed up for you right away. Please let me know if you need anything else.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

N/A

Upon check in on this, it does look like the tower is down. It looks like a service alert went out on it yesterday. We have techs working on it now. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat