cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Magic Box - Sign Ups Temporarily Frozen

Community Manager

Sprint Magic Box - Sign Ups Temporarily Frozen

The response to the release of Sprint's Magic Box small cell data solution has been unprecedented and very exciting.  Due to overwhelming demand, we have a backlog of orders to process.  As a result, Sprint has temporarily suspended the signup/application process while we work through the list of those approved and waiting for their unit.

We want qualified customers who can benefit from this technology to get access so please be assured, we'll re-open the sign ups as soon as we are able.

If you've already been contacted by that group and have been told you're receiving a Magic Box, fear not!  We're working to get your order processed as fast as possible.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Magic Box - Sign Ups Temporarily Frozen

Hi there,

Is there anyway to be put on a waiting list or notified when the magic box returns? I would love to get one and checked that I meet location requirements.

Thank you,

Sprint Social Care

Hello lolahasaniphone. Thanks for enquiring about the Magic Box. I would like to take a look at the account and confirm some information. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I live in a spot that get's very "fringe" LTE coverage when indoors.   Sometimes I have to go outside to get enough signal.  I've used the eligibility checker, but it says not available.  I would think the location I am in would be ideal, since there is an LTE signal present, but not strong enough for good coverage indoors.  Adding to my disappointment, the Sprint salesperson prior to signing up told me about this great device we would be able to get if the signal isn't strong enough at home, and now I don't seem to have any signal boosting options.  

GrandMaster

which phone do you have?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

We have 4 phones on Sprint.  Moto G5 Plus, 2 Moto E4, and a Moto G4. They work great outdoors, or in locations where the signal is stronger.  I can go 1/4 mile down the road and get 30 Mb downloads on LTE.  I can sometimes get OK speed inside the house, but I have to find exactly the right spot and not move.  

Sprint Social Care

Good morning IronMB. We understand the importance of having High speed internet available to you at all times.  Let me take a look at your account and your area to see how we can help. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

According to the address checker, I have an address that is eligible. I get 1-2 bars of LTE inside but data is pretty slow. Usually 1-2 Mbps. Is there anything that can help?

Sprint Social Care

Hi racersimage.

Not the quality of service that we strive to provide. Let me take a look at your options with you. Please check your inbox, I'm sending you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat