cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

Journeyman

Terrible service

I have the note 9, and for past month I cant get decent service anywhere. I drop service in frederick,md completely. Dont have anything around south mountain in hagerstown. Cant get any service at all at home in mount airy and can barely use it at work in catonsville. What in the hell am I paying for? A paperweight I assume

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Terrible service

Oh no! That sounds super frustrating! I can look into those areas and we can also do some troubleshooting to make sure that everything is good on your end. Will you provide two cross streets and a zip code in one of those areas?

Journeyman

TimberCrest dr and tredegar Ave 21228... that's a work location. And I can barely get anything to load here.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

After reviewing that area, there are no major outages, but there are a few spotty areas. Do you mainly have issues with Data, Calls or both?

Journeyman

Mostly data, that includes at home. This is a very large high population area, and service is shotty. If another company provides better service coverage I'm going to have to leave because I need data services for my job

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat