cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time is four hours ahead on all phones in house when in range of our local tower.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Time is four hours ahead on all phones in house when in range of our local tower.

This is in 12831, EST. All phones in range of our house show four hours later than it should be, requiring us to turn off automatic time. If we leave and go about 10 miles away the time is correct. Is there a way to let someone know the tower in our area is apparently broadcasting the wrong time? Nearest large street is wilton/gansevoort Rd (again, zip 12831). 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Time is four hours ahead on all phones in house when in range of our local tower.

Good afternoon. I checked the map and there isn't any open network tickets in the area. I'd like to check your personal experience and see what towers you utilize the most. I'm sending you a private message now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat