cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower outage OVER 2 DAYS!! Rushville, IN 46173

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tower outage OVER 2 DAYS!! Rushville, IN 46173

I been without service 2 days straight, @SpringCare on twitter is no help just repeating the same messages over and over and cant keep their logs straights. First claimed tower maintenance, and not outage.

I am disabled with only phones that use sprint towers in the home. All of them are effected. Nothing is wrong with the phones or accounts (They work fine when away from home and are paid). So account info or phone information is not relevant. I cant even call my doctor if i needed too. This is unacceptable. I cant help but feel this is just a do not care because small town thing so no hurry and that if this was in downtown Indianapolis it would of been repaired same day and not days later. Not loving this holiday love or lack there of. 

Tower coverage area around the Cross street Dover Dr & US Hwy 52 of Rushville, IN 46173.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Tower outage OVER 2 DAYS!! Rushville, IN 46173

Going on day 3 -.-

Are you still having this issue today?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes, towers are still dead here. A lovely holiday gift from sprint. -.-

I'm going to report this issue again for you. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and exact address?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

See the original post. The tower is in that area. Number is pointless to you. I'm on a Sprint mvno (Boost). 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat