cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate a Google Pixel 2 XL on Sprint - Phone was on Verizon previously

Journeyman

Unable to activate a Google Pixel 2 XL on Sprint - Phone was on Verizon previously

Hello. I am looking for some assistance in trying to activate Google Pixel 2 XL on Sprint. It was originally on Verizon. I was told that it was unlocked. I have tried to activate it through the Sprint Activate site and was unable to. 

I found a couple of reddit pages stating that members have better luck when they used SIMOLW416Q sim card from BestBuy. I just bought that and it is still not activating. Can anyone help me get this flux capacitor activated? Please?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Unable to activate a Google Pixel 2 XL on Sprint - Phone was on Verizon previously

I can look into this for you. I know it's important to be able to use a phone you love. I'll send you a private message so I can get some info.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Re: Unable to activate a Google Pixel 2 XL on Sprint - Phone was on Verizon previously

Thank you! Highly appreciated!

Wizard

I sent you a private message. I'll see ya there!

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat