cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unacceptable Customer Service

Three days ago, I requested to have a phone unlocked. I was told that it would be done quickly and that I would receive an email once it was complete, although it was not guaranteed to be completed for 24-48 hours.

After 24 hours, I had not received an e-mail, and called to check. I was told to wait an additional 24 hours.

After 48 hours elapsed from when I requested to have a phone unlocked, I called support. I was told that another request had been submitted, and to wait another 24 hours for completion. I was told not to worry, that the task was completed virtually instantaneously and that it should not take long once they received the ticket. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred instead to someone who offered to submit another (third) ticket to have this completed. I asked again to speak to a supervisor and was placed on hold for three hours. Two hours into the call, I attempted to contact an agent on chat. I was then told that the call center was closed and to hang up the phone. Now, after a grueling interrogation with "Samual B" I'm still getting nowhere.

Every time I speak to someone, I am told a different story and there is never at any point any empathy or understanding.

This is really disappointing.

I want my three hours back, and my nice Saturday family dinner that I missed trying to deal with this nonsense.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Unacceptable Customer Service

Sounds like you've been through quite a bit, let me get this taken care of for you. I'm going to private message you to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Thank you, but your direct message did not address my concern of the poor customer service I have experienced. You have just offered to complete the same steps that I explained before.

Wizard

You're more than welcome to make a formal complaint to me. From there, I will pass it up the chain so it can be addressed. Send me a private message.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

What I have learned in 11 years is keep trying different agents..some are just nasty folk..so I call right back and get someone nice. Still trying to figure out who's worse.. DirecTV or Sprint. I have been fighting with these folks for years..Right now my bill is NOT what I was told it would be...but I expect it from Sprint..then when I call in..they do give me adjustments...but I have NEVER seen a company allow their agents to lie to you as bad as Sprint because Sprint doesn't back up what someone tells you the payment you will have... My bill is not correct this month but I paid it just now because I don't want to call in again and go through that long process. In my 11 years I have spent more time on the phone with Sprint..than any person or relative. I don't want to keep calling in..I pay for a service..so get my **bleep** bill correct and quit screwing it up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat