Two weeks now, cell tower at home location still down. Once again, told it would definitely be up by evening. That was several days ago, another lie. Used up all our roaming allowance while at home. Won't reset until the middle of next month. I asked that we be allowed unlimited roaming while at home until the tower is operational. Was told no. How long do we wait before switching companies? I read a similar post where the tower was down for two months! My husband wants me to switch to Verizon. At this point, I am sick and tired of getting the run around by Sprint. Any suggestions?
mind posting a close by cross street? there can be multiple towers in one zip code..helps the agents narrow down which one they need to look at