cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE On IPhones

Journeyman

VOLTE On IPhones

I am super excited about VOLTE finally arriving for sprint customers. However, it’s on only available on Samsung galaxy s8, 8+, and 8 active. I really hope that VOLTE is launched to more phones quickly and more areas. This feature has been available for a couple of years on the three other major carriers. Sprint is finally trying to better not only themselves but their customers! Thank you sprint.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: VOLTE On IPhones

Yeah, we are just as excited.  Currently, it is only available on the Samsung S8 and S8+, not the S8 Active.  Additional devices and markets will be launched soon.  Please check the respective discussion board for your device to receive details and date of software updates.

@hartmank48 wrote:

I am super excited about VOLTE finally arriving for sprint customers. However, it’s on only available on Samsung galaxy s8, 8+, and 8 active. I really hope that VOLTE is launched to more phones quickly and more areas. This feature has been available for a couple of years on the three other major carriers. Sprint is finally trying to better not only themselves but their customers! Thank you sprint.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat