cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my mobile service?

Journeyman

What happened to my mobile service?

The past two weeks have been horrible for service at my home, which used to be good. I am only getting 1 bar of service when I used to get at least 3. My reception for calls has been horrible and I have experienced dropped calls and/or break ups. Voice calls drain my battery very quickly...45 min call today drained over 70% of the battery. My internet is very slow as well. I do not experience this after I leave the house, except for Sprint’s normal bad LTE service, which I’ve sadly become accustomed to. This has only happened the past two weeks or so. 

I have an iPhone 8+ and zip code is 53209. 

30 REPLIES 30

Re: What happened to my mobile service?

Hey Dangerwolf. Is this happening for anyone else in your home/area that is on Sprint? What are the cross-streets for you in your zip code? If you don't feel comfortable putting that in the public space, feel free to send me a PM with that info and I can take a closer look at the network in your area to see what's going on. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Sherman Blvd and Bradley Rd. 

In fact, while trying to reply to this message, my phone went from LTE, to 3G, to 1x...said I wasn’t connected to the internet, and then back to LTE, which gave me a slow load up time to this response box. 

My wife does not have Sprint and she always seems to have great service. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Thank you for that info. There is an open service alert in the area and a ticket was opened with our technicians on the 16th. They are working get this resolved as soon as possible. At this point we don't have an ETA on the fix. 

You can try toggling your phone in/out of airplane mode to see if that helps with the connection, or by turning off WiFi and dialing ##873283# and then ##25327#. This may temporarily help out, but until the issue is fully resolved there will be issues with 4G/LTE in that area. 

Journeyman

Thank you. Nice to know that I’m not the only one, that it’s not my phone and that Sprint is aware of the problem. I look forward to better service from home as that is where I do most of my business. 

Thank you for looking into that. Honestly, probably the best and quickest customer service I’ve gotten from Sprint in almost 20 years of being a customer. 

You're very welcome. Let us know if there is anything else we can help out with down the road. 

Journeyman

Hello, checking in on repairs to the tower. My service just plain sucks at my house and keeps dropping my calls and conversations keep breaking up. When you run your business from your home and use you cell phone as your main communication, it is not good for your bottom line. This is getting ridiculous. 

Looks like are they are finishing up some maintenance on it now. What kind of phone do you have?

Journeyman

iPhone 8+

Can you go into settings, scroll down to reset, and reset the network settings?

Journeyman

Ok, I have done that. I still only have 1-2 bars of service. 

That could be due to them running that maintenance. We aren't showing any reported issues since they brought it back online a few days ago after the service alert. We might need to look further into the area, and see if you qualify for a ticket.  

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat