cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will VoLTE be available for iPhone XS?

Go to solution
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: When will VoLTE be available for iPhone XS?

nice. wasnt sure if you would have to go in and turn on data calling or something. on the Android side the update switches a couple things around that you must then go in and turn on...for the life of me i cant remember what said things were but the Apple side getting this made me curious.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Yes and no.  Prior to the update, if you have Wi-FI calling enabled, VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling will turn on by default.  If you do not have it Wi-Fi Calling on prior to the update, you will have to turn it on.

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

nice. wasnt sure if you would have to go in and turn on data calling or something. on the Android side the update switches a couple things around that you must then go in and turn on...for the life of me i cant remember what said things were but the Apple side getting this made me curious.

Journeyman

Traveled to Huntsville, AL today and discovered that in an area with 4 bars of LTE and 70Mbps/10Mbps up/down performance, there’s no VoLTE. 😔 

I guess I should be grateful my home area has VoLTE coverage, at least in the couple of spots in tested in.  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat