cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Sprints connection still so useless?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is Sprints connection still so useless?

Like really. I can't even load a lot of "adult sites" because your stupid service won't connect. Every time it's "This site can't be reached" and some BS about the IP not being found when it's up and running and strong. Just because there's a lot of traffic this trash connection doesn't want to work 😂 and when it by chance does want to load, the videos don't even work without buffering every second. I have to hop on Xfininity wifi just to load anything. Why are you so horrible still? You always have been but this is just ridiculous. I hate Sprint. Can't even load a simple site 😂🤦🏽‍

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
GrandMaster

you should probably answer the agents that keep requesting location info so they can actually look into this..

-zip code and closest cross streets so they have a starting point to look at?

-what phone are you even using?

-since you have mentioned that you dont get either LTE or 5G then the next question is going to be are there any others around you with Sprint phones? and if so are they able to use LTE/5G or no?

-if you leave the area by say 5+ miles do you get LTE/5G back or no?

-are ALL sites giving you issues or only specific ones?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I do message them back in the messages but we keep falling off on communication. 

My zip code is 55106, closest streets being Hudson Road and Forest Street N. 

Samsung Galaxy S10+

I'm able to get LTE but it is extremely slow. Everyone that has Sprint that I know of in the city has issues with it. For some reason right where I am it is extremely slow. It works better outside and it works better in other parts of the city but that doesn't do me any good when I'm at home.

Yes it's pretty much all sites. If we're talking about the adult sites, it's almost unusable since they never load and if they do happen to load it's extremely slow and buffering; every adult site. If we're talking about regular sites, a lot of them are extremely slow to load too but they at least load and sometimes those aren't too slow to load. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

and if you run a speed test via mobile data and not wifi...what are the results?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Screenshot_20201012-203943_Speedcheck Pro.jpg

Just ran the top 4 ones within a few minutes of each other. Could barely even load this site. I'm doing nothing but in my room in the house. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

yeah an agent might need to look into where the closest tower to you is..those pings are insane. i know TMO is doing a crazy amount of tower upgrades right now (roughly 100 across the nation completed per day ish)...so wonder if upgrades are what you are running into?

Highlighted

Hopefully it is but these same/similar results have been going on for awhile. And me and someone get into a conversation in the messages, they ask me things but then I get busy with other things and life and not able to message back for a day or two and then the conversation just drops.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bruh I'm even tired of this stupid *** site too. I can't even post the error message because of the wrong html? That doesn't even make sense. It's just one thing after another with your company and service it's ridiculous. Wish I could change but I can't right now 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like really? How is this an "invalid html"? Its not EVEN an html. Sprint needs to fix its everything because everything is wrong with this company. The service, the website, the customer service (how is every customer service agent you call from another country??). But regardless of that it's hilarious. None of these sites want to load without getting that error every time the page is trying to load, on Google Chrome and Samsung Internet. But then I use Tor Browser to go on the websites and it works perfectly with no problem. So what is REALLY going on Sprint?? I need some responses from you instead of you ignoring me and running from this situation. Be accountable for your company and tell me what's going on. 

Screenshot_20201015-025553_Chrome.jpg

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat