cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8+ with terrible LTE even with magic box

Journeyman

iPhone 8+ with terrible LTE even with magic box

Something is wrong with my iPhone 8+ and I’m beginning to think it’s a hardware issue. I typically have to switch to 3g at home to use my data. I got a magic box yesterday but the network setup tool tells me there is a tower 0.52 miles away but the sprint rep said it’s 1.3 miles away. Today I’m at work and I run the network tool and it still says I’m 0.52 miles away. My magic box said it had excellent reception but I couldn’t connect to it. When I reset my network settings my LTE works super fast for less than a minute, loading pages instantly then dies off immediately. My phone is still under the 90 day warranty and I’m tired of not being able to use the service I pay for.

86AD2F6C-2F6B-4BD7-B18D-A6A752123FB6.png

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: iPhone 8+ with terrible LTE even with magic box

That's not good FrustratedCincy. Have you taken the device into a Sprint repair or an Apple repair store to have diagnostics ran on the phone? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I’m going to go into a sprint store on Monday or Tuesday. I drop calls all of the time as well. I’m hoping they just replace the phone or I’m going to have to work with my bank to get my money back because this is crazy.
Wizard

I hear ya. Keep us posted. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Will do!

Wizard

Okie Dokie Loki. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat