cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re, galaxy s10 & VOLTE coverage.

Go to solution
Wizard

re, galaxy s10 & VOLTE coverage.

Hey, i recently got me a Galaxy S10, love it a lot :), just one question outta curiousity, i was wandering through my new snag and noticed that it will do VOLTE calling, how do i find out if i have VOLTE coverage in my area?  I`m going to have a peek at the coverage maps, but i`m not holding my breath on finding out anything that will be telling.  So, what of it?  Is this something i can benefit from now or will there ba another update to enable that feature (just got an update to my unit today that enhanced some camrea features & updated the security patch level to the current one)?  Thanx!  TK241

6 REPLIES 6

Re: re, galaxy s10 & VOLTE coverage.

So turning it on is the way to find out. We don't have this outlined on our coverage maps yet. Here are the steps.

1. Settings 
  2. connections 
  3. Mobile network
  4. Select voice networks
  5. Slide the VoLTE to ON

You should be able to use it after that. 

Wizard

hey thanx!  I`ll have a look at those settings and see what i can find there.  Sory for not being around lately, lots of other stuff going on around here :).  I`ll be around a lot more soon.  TK241.

You're welcome. 🙂 Let us know if you need anything. 

Wizard

You bet. and a little reasearch on the Sprint site went a long way in finding what i was looking for too :).  Thanx!  TK241

GrandMaster

so how did it go? VoLTE in your area? and if so how did it work?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

so how did it go? VoLTE in your area? and if so how did it work?

Well, i found that i do have coverage, and from my first tests it works very well 🙂 (this leads to a related question i`ll ask in the right space on here).  i was showing my new phone off at a place i do volunteer video/photo sets at, let`s just say my volunteer boss was duly impressed (and might i add a smidgen jealous too hehe), showed off the camera on the unit, and got a very nice reaction, she thought my Kyocera was nice...this blew her away (happy snicker).  Thanx for the help on this too :).  TK241.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat