Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service getting slower over the last year

Journeyman

service getting slower over the last year

Screenshot_20180725-210717_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180725-211601_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20180725-211027_Google.jpg

I have restarted daily, airplane mode, updated profile and prl multiple times. Software updates checked manually weekly. please fix.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: service getting slower over the last year

I wouldn't want to have slow speeds on my phone either. Let me see what I'm able to do. What's the zip code where you're having these issues?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

im at 61364

when we moved here there was a tower in town, now there is no tower don't know if you lost the lease or just sold it. From what i can tell the nearest sprint tower is like 30 miles from me.

Wizard

I'm not showing any issues in the area, but let me take a closer look. I will private message you to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
GrandMaster

mainly a fyi but if the tower was 30 miles from you you would be roaming right now. average range for a tower is about 3-4 miles give or take. ..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

That sounds about right fireguy_6364. If you're in Kansas it might be a little further. LOL

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
GrandMaster

my bad..i keep forgetting to quote who im responding to lol.

ton of flat land in Ks? never been in that state..at least not that i can remember lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am stating an actually owned tower by sprint. I am sure they are somehow using some of these towers in this area owned by this local area cell provider they own 6 towers in about a 50 mile radius

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat