cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

Journeyman

service

I have been dealing with sprint for a month now. Both of my phones have been losing service repeatedly and dropping service and not allowing text messages. Both my devices as well have been resetting themselves and restarting. Occasionally saying services like Bluetooth are unavailable. FaceTime not working either. Can call somebody they’ll receive the call but then almost 3 minutes into every call it will hang up by itself. This is with BOTH devices. I recently went to a sprint service store (address- 2448 west loop 340, STE  A-27A Waco, TX 7611) and told them the same thing. Stating we would like to have them replaced. They proceeded to do a service reset. Nothing other. Now besides them not doing absolutely anything to fix our issues. When we arrived at the store there was 5 customers being serviced by 1 employee (which the female employee that was originally there, did not understand that these phones were being absolute trash. We told her we do not want to switch carriers or anything but this is getting ridiculous, she then proceeded to ask me 4 times “what do you mean” when I explained everything I stated here in this message.) so after waiting for roughly 10 minutes unserviced she proceeded to call us up, now once she did. Magically another man came out to service the other customers. Now I am not one to say anything racial but being unserviced and basically invisible for 10 minutes or more to have a male come out and service other customers after we say there patiently. My wife was absolutely frustrated because I am of Hispanic nationality and she is not but she was very aggravated about how now employee helped us until the one Hispanic woman was ready to help us. I pay a decent amount of money for all phones which are brand new. Not even scratches on them for no service. Please fix this issue and please handle my problem with BOTH of my phones service issues and software issues. I do pay for sprint complete as well and have insurance. So for there to be any reason at all why my SIM cards and phones can not be replaced is beyond me. I am very upset about my service. FIX IMMEDIATELY PLEASE. 

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: service

Hi Devineperez. I'd be glad to help you check in on this but I have a few questions for you.

• What kind of iPhones do you have that are having issues? 
  • Are you having these issues in the same location each time or in various locations?
  • What are you usually doing when you get the notification about Bluetooth being unavailable? 
  • Are you phones locking up before restarting themselves, or is there anything in particular happening right before the phones reset/restart themselves?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

iPhone XR. And not in any specific spots. Just simply anywhere. I could have amazing service in the same spot one day then the next it goes bad. And for the Bluetooth I can be connecting to the car. We can be connecting to AirPods. Or we can be connecting to a speaker and it can do the same thing. Occasionally it will freeze then restart for both of them. Sometimes it won’t freeze at all and just do it.

Howdy Devineperez. I've looked at the address above and there are several towers in that area. I checked everyone and, with the exception of a few minor reports, towers seem to be working correctly. It seems odd that it would be affecting both phones.

- Are both phones iPhone XR? 

- Where they purchased at the same time? 

- Where they purchased from the same location? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Both XR both purchased same time and shipped by sprint to me.

Interesting. After looking into the coverage and the towers you should have good coverage and all towers appear to working correctly. Have you had diagnostics ran on the phone? Have you reset the network settings on theses phones? 

If not please try: 

1. Tap Settings.
    2. Tap General.
    3. Scroll up and tap Reset.
    4. Change to Reset Network Settings.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat