Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/09 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KOT49H

32 REPLIES
Master

Re: 12/09 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KOT49H

GustavoAriel

Thanks for the post, my apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get the voicemail working on your handset?

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Master

Infinity003,

I am following up to see if you are still having the voice mail notification issue on your Google Nexus 5. Please let us know we are here for you .

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Master

jeffffffreyyyy

Thank you for posting and for reaching out to us with your issue. Are you still having issues with the voicemail icon? If so, does your device have the latest update on it? Please let us know, we are here to help.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Master

coasterphotos,

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback throughout the thread. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know. Have a Great Day!

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

No, it was actually very easy & the rep had no problem setting my phone to work with sprint network. He set it good, the only problem I'm having is that I still can't use spring spark & have no idea when the update is being ota'd. Sorting has given me the framily plan, no contracts, no credit checks, up to ten lines in one group with everyone getting their own bill, their unpaid bills won't affect you or your credit, after 7 people are in your group the cost of the unlimited text & talk with 1 gigabyte is only $25 & $20 more for unlimited data & you pay your phone by dividing the cost by 24 month installments. The best part is they offered me a free phone when I go sign up for the plan & am already or approved, loving spring right now. I want people to know this plan is there if you qualify & it's crazier than T-Mobile's! I think the sprint, T-Mobile merger rumor could be true... Look at the framily plan & it looks like merging is already starting or competition is fierce.

Journeyman

I know this, thank you though. I first bought the spring 16 GB version from Sprint. but returned the phone to order the 32 GB from Google play.I meant something else.

Master

Infinity003,

I'm sorry that you continue to experience difficulties with the Voicemail indicator even after these recent fixes/enhancements.  We would be more than happy to help look into this matter.  Can you clarify exactly what the error is that you are experiencing with your voicemail?  Have you refreshed your device (power-cycle) after performing the update?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Master

1. Jonathan.Q,

Sorry if you had some difficulties at select Sprint stores when looking for help.  This is never the type of experience we want you to have, every store should have been eager to help.  Do you recall the location of the store(s) that were not helpful?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Noi mean I had to get it connected in one store where other spring corporate stores wouldn't, they're have excuses & bs lies & find ways to get rid of you. So I g for it connected in another co spring store ...

Journeyman

The voicemail icon works perfectly fine since the update on my nexus 5 32 GB connected to sprint network, so does lte & 3G.I bought my N5at the PlayStore & for it setup & connected three a sprint corporate site rep. They had to set some things up manually, then master reset the phone with the Sim card installed just before the matter reset... Haven't had a problem at all. I believe they have to do some things to the phone before inserting the uicc then right before the master reset. IMO..