cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

Highlighted
Wizard

4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

Important Note: Due to an issue with the software, this update has been pulled out. Will update this space as soon as a new update is ready to roll out.

Google Nexus 5 Software Update -  KTU84F

Enhancements/Fixes

• Enable Sprint Spark band 26 and band 41
  • Misc Android updates

Important Notes

- Software version is KTU84F

- This update will be rolled out in batches.

- Refer to the Google Nexus 5 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

35 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

If I have the Google Play Edition Nexus 5 (without any Sprint bloatware) how do I go about enabling B41

Wizard

taylorcox75 wrote:

If I have the Google Play Edition Nexus 5 (without any Sprint bloatware) how do I go about enabling B41

For the love of Nexus 5! There is NO carrier version!

Journeyman

Has this roll out started? No one in the Nexus 5 Sprint world has yet to receive it or has stated that they have? I usually get these updates right away. Just wondering. Thanks.

Master

taylorcox75

We are here to help! Is your device currently up to date with the KTU84F software? Spark is automatically enabled when you are in a Spark area. What is your zip code and some close cross streets? We can check if you have Spark in your location.

-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How can we tell ourselves if we're in a Spark area?

On the chance that we can't, please check 68520 / 84th and A street in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Journeyman

Nobody has received the update that supposedly started rolling out yesterday.

Journeyman

@GiantJay - no-one that you know of.  It can take several days to hit all devices.  Would you prefer the network bombed trying to update everyone at the same time?

Master

PhilR1973
You can check out our Spark coverage on our coverage map here http://bit.ly/1cd37HU. I show that we currently do not have Spark in that area as of right now. Be sure to check out newsroom.sprint.com and Sprint.com/spark for updates on future launched sites!

-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Master

GiantJay

The update is getting pushed out in waves. Some users will be getting the update before others.

-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.