Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

Highlighted
Master

Re: 4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

FILARICAN3,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Software updates are rolled out by the manufacturer over the air. We are actively working with Google about this issue. However, there are some steps that can possibly help. Please dial *#*#72786#*#*>your phone will reboot> lastly your phone will do a hands free activation. Please let us know if this helps!

*Brittney Social Care
Master

Hello Seank_,

B41 is a band such as LTE therefore you would need to be in the coverage area.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Wizard

SprintCare wrote:

Hello Seank_,

B41 is a band such as LTE therefore you would need to be in the coverage area.

What does this have to deal with my reply?

So what happened to the update? It has been removed from the support site.

Master

Hello coasterphotos,

Updates are sent out in waves to avoid the system overloading. Watch out for your update and keep us posted.

I understand they are sent out in waves. My question is why is the update no longer listed on the support site linked to in the original post? It was removed at some point today. There have been no reports anywhere of anyone getting this update and now it has been deleted from Sprint's site. What is going on?

Master

coasterphotos,
You can use this link for instructions on how to locate the update. http://t.co/1D1KHRHfv9
Yannick
Social Care
Journeyman

I agree with coasterphotos the page seems to have been updated today and the New update is no longer listed does this mean there is no longer and update anymore or whats going on?

This is very frustrating how will we know when we are getting the update or if we get it all?!

Journeyman

There is or is not an update being rolled out in batches called KTU84F?

Journeyman

Its like the sprintcare staff does no independent research nor ask for clarification from their superiors.

The update was removed. Its not coming.

Its also suspect if you go to the page with the update notes on sprint. The tags on the bottom seems like someone hacked the page.

"Giveusspark" "googlepls" "sprinnnt"

Seriously.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_Google_Nexus_5/WServiceAdvisory_542_GKB61196?INTNAV=SUSmiley Very HappyPSmiley SurprisedV:UG:GoogleNexus5:FindAndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourGoogleNexus5